Skip to main content

Productive Tension - Bring It On!!

Can anyone guess what I am reading these days?

Do you read or listen to audiobooks? What's your current jam?

I heard this quote this morning while listening to my new audiobook....,,here's your que, name that book.....and it's been stirring up all kinds of ideas.

Well maybe it's this quote or maybe it's the leggings I'm wearing today! I seem to get this big bold go for it freedom every time I wear them 🌺. Ask my beloved 💕 or maybe it's the hint of spring in the air.

Or maybe it's a combination of it all.

Whatever it is I know this:

🌼 All things are possible with God.
🌼 Trust, surrender and faith is a compass I cannot live without and that I must look to and practice daily and sometimes every 60 seconds.
🌼 Life is precious and too short
🌼 His grace and blessings are everywhere, even when I miss seeing them, they are there!
🌼 Freedom of time with my beloved and family and those we love is my driving force
🌼 A vision, plan, desire and wanting or wishing doesn't make things happen, no matter what it is, ACTION and consistency does.
🌼 Serving others always brings me outside of myself, provides perspective, helps me grow and reminds me that I am part of a larger community.
🌼 There is a grace and gift in living each day with mindful intention and purpose. I just need to tap into it and remind myself of it every day!
🌼 Change can be uncomfortable. Even just thinking about change can sometimes freeze me into inaction. Anyone else ever feel that way?
🌼 Fear is powerful, it can paralyze or motivate, I prefer the latter
🌼 Productive tension is good, it can make me move and get things done. And that has been resounding in my ears all day!!

I could write so much more, sorry I know this is a bit long, then again sorry, not so sorry.

Why?

Because something clicked this morning and instead of retreating to my comfort zone I am stepping out!

And why not?

It's my birthday month and although not a milestone year for the books, it's already feeling like it's going to be a milestone year for making bold strides towards some pretty powerful dreams!

Life is too short not to wear those bold leggings, dream BIG, take action and step responsibly out of my comfort zone!

I know, does the "responsibly" added above make you chuckle, me too! But some things are set in stone, responsible I have always been and I think responsible I always will be, but with a little wild side peeking out now and again, wink wink!

Any other dreamers out there? Can ya feel me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...