Skip to main content

Day 2.....and a long way to go! But we are still smiling!



Another day, another workout!  And another sweaty selfie!!

I wasn't thrilled to get up at the crack of dawn and do an hour long booty workout this morning. But I was sure happy when it was over!

And another day of gratitude for having done the leg work and the cooking to get our meal planned and prepared.  That makes a world of difference and is a game changer for staying on track.

The workout's are not always easy, and I don't always love doing them, but I do it because of how strong and confident I feel in my skin.  And eating according to this time nutrition and all the planning for meals and times is not my usual free flow, but I'm doing that too because I am all in 100 %.  

When I am taking care of myself and living a healthy lifestyle life is sweeter.  So I keep at it and I keep doing it and besides wanting to be around for a long time for my beloved and family, I want to stay healthy.  I have come off medications, lost weight and am more flexible than I have been in years and as I get older I appreciate how important good health is.  

I am filled with so much gratitude and thanksgiving for so many many things.  And that includes a  postive mindset, a get it done attitude and a wonderful beloved and community to share the journey!!

If you think you can't, well maybe then you can't but if you think you can't and you try anyway, you might just surprise yourself!  I knew this program was advanced for me, but I also know that growth and progress comes with challenge and so I jumped in and I am doing it.  Not perfect, but I am surprising myself at how well I am doing.

If I can do this, you can to.  And maybe this particular thing is not your jam.  Find something that is, don't put it off, don't rack up the excuses.  Just start, just do it and you may be surprised at the grace that will follow!! And the confidence in knowing that you are doing something positive for yourself!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...