Skip to main content

Seek the Lord and His strength & presence !



One of the readings I did this morning reminded me of 1 Chronicles 16:11 "Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His presence continually."

In this season of my life, and my recovery journey I am reminded every moment of every day how much I rely on Jesus and seek His presence daily in joy and in pain.  

It was a rough night I got about 2 1/2 hours sleep and was up at 1:30 am and I was unable to get back to sleep.  I was hoping to make the sunrise, but I am moving a bit slower these days and ended up missing the sunrise by a 7 minutes.

But what a blessing when I opened the around 6:20 am to a beautiful cool morning breeze.  And I am so grateful that I got to enjoy that cool breeze in the Backyard Oasis with my readings and meditations and a delicious iced espresso.



I got in a little PT with a light walk around the vegetable garden, grape arbor and rose gardens and picked our first roma tomato and a few roses for the Blessed Mother.  

A start to a beautiful day and a reminder that everything is gonna be okay!!  And in fact everything is totally okay.  

So I had to attach one of my favorite songs to my Facebook reel of my walk in the Oasis this morning, "Okay" by Forrest Frank.

I've been singing is around the house along with his song Thankful and every time my beloved runs an errand these days he hears the song on KLove and when he gets home reminds me " I heard your song today"  What can I say it has a cook tune and an awesome refrain.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...