Skip to main content

Sharing the journey and our second newsletter

 


We started Joy in the Journey and Heart's Rosary Company 8 years ago. These pictures are from June 2018 after filing our paperwork.


We had mission with Joy in the Journey to share Jesus and His love and hope along our journey and with Hearts Rosary to share our love for Jesus and the Blessed Mother with prayers and handmade rosaries. For us making rosaries is more than a craft, it's a labor of love, devotion and deep faith.

We also through about a newsletter at the time, but it was new and not the time to do one. A few years later we did one for a short time, but we didn't stick with it and persevere as we should have. We have come to understand that it wasn't the right time.

Over the years there have been many moments that have touched our lives in ways that we could not have possibly imagined,. A few months ago we started talking about our mission, our spiritual and prayer life and the many blessings that have come not only from the rosaries we have made but the stories and experiences along the journey. So we decided to open our workshop doors and our hearts and commit to a weekly newsletter.

The second one for Week of July 20th was sent out to our subscribers this morning. And while we would love for you to subscribe we are posting them on our website in the newsletter tab if your not a subscriber and you want to read it.

If you want to read it go to this link on our newsletter page on our website, there are only two right now..... next one will hit the page next Monday at 5 am.

If you have a particular rosary or chaplet that you want us to feature or create, let us know. We get so many ideas from our community and we collaborate with them to bring it to life.

Our prayer - wherever this newsletter finds you today, whether your heart is full of joy or carrying a burden known only to you, know that you are remembered in our prayers. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus fill you with His peace, the Immaculate Heart of Mary wrap you in her loving mantle, and the humble and chaste Heart of St. Joseph guide and protect you this week. Until we meet again, may God bless you and those you love.

And please join us in praying for all those among the living and the dead, who have no one to pray for them and are in need of prayer. They may be unknown to us, but they are known to Jesus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...