Skip to main content

The night before our reset and we are ready to go!

Today is the day before our reset, I still can't believe that we start tomorrow. I am a little hesitant and  lot excited.  Food is prepped, our lunches are packed and in the fridge and I am excited to get on the scale, take measurements and before pictures.  

And our supplements are all organized and ready. I think I am going to call this the his and her cleanse lol!  And yes, I know, my organizing is a bit neurotic if I should say so myself!!

I am also amazed at how much food is on the plan.  And they call this a cleanse!!  This is the microgreen salad that we are having for lunch tomorrow. I made a delicious balsamic vinagarette to go with it and we have the roasted pumpkin seeds  and the miso soup.

I made a batch of miso soup for the week, oatmeal for the week and brown rice to use in a few of the recipes so that will make food prep easier the rest of the week.  And I have a few of our snacks all prepped and ready for the next few days.

A little time in the kitchen and a mindset and attitude of 100 % all in is the only way I know to achieve those goals. I can't wait!!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...