Skip to main content
Want an alternative to those tempting Halloween Treats?


You know that your going to be tempted around all that Halloween Candy that is filling the store shelves and may soon be in your home...............before you do, take some tips from Batman and his Lady Love 



We've got some tasty treats and alternatives that taste like the real deal without all the calories, added sugar and guilt that are easy to make and won't leave you saying....

"Holy Batman!! What did I just do????"

Do you like Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Cups? Then check out our kitchy little Halloween Treats with the Caped Crusader video.  And stick around for the end....it's the best part.  

Contact Me if you too want to make some healthy lifestyle. I can help and I don't bite......well maybe only on Halloween, but you'd have to ask Batman about that 😻

Keeo checking out my blog for recipes like Almond Joy Shake and Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls.  And head over to my free foodie page on facebook Journey with Joy to Good Health to join in the fun as I will be posting recipes for candy alternatives and healthy treat ideas so you will be armed and ready for Halloween!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...