Skip to main content

And the Journey continues....

Day 15 of 21

The detox phase of our nutritional cleanse is over and today we head into the third phase and final week.

In two weeks, I have lost 15.5 pounds and my beloved has lost 10.7 pounds.  Through healthy and clean eating of real foods, fruits and vegetables, proper hydration and healthy organic supplements we have reclaimed our bodies natural balance, released the unwanted compounds that were holding our sytems back and began the detoxification process.

Last night before dinner we drank our last detox shake and this morning we begin the process of restoring our digestive systems and our other internal processes through more clean eating, hydration and healthy supplements so they can operate at thier maximum efficiency.  

This cleasnse was the jumpstart that both John and I needed to help us reach our goals. He is headed towrds ONEderland and is just over 5 pounds away from reaching his goal and am determined to lose another 50 pounds this year and just over 34 pounds away from my goal.

- we are losing weight
- we have more energy
- our skin is clearer andhealthier
- we are learning new recipes, some we like, some not so much
- we are learning more about nutrition and food as fuel for our bodies
- we are sleeping better
- our digestion is better

And the list goes on.  Bottom line, we are improving our overall health inside and out every single day.   And the grace and the gift of that cannot be measured!

Here is to the start of another amazing day!  Thank you Jesus!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...