Skip to main content

Sunday Food Prep and Planning

Sunday is typically prep day and time for us to get set for the week ahead.  As we are making it a point to be all in  and 100% that means we have to stay ahead of our schedule and make sure we have our healthy options ready to go.  

We took some time today to make a few more microgreen salads that we will need for the week ahead.  Loving our new glass containers, they stack wonderfully in the refrigerator and fit the portion size of the microgreen salad perfectly. 



 We aslo spent a little time getting some of the components to our dinner tonight ready to go.  

If you have seen any of my videos you know that we usually roast our beets with the skins on and then peel them, its so much easier and its what we are used to.

Today I followed the recipe in the reset book and peeled the beets while they were raw and then roasted them.  We are having them for dinner  tonight so I will find out later if there is a difference in taste.  I much prefer peeling them after cooking, but hey when in Rome and I am sticking to the reset plan so peeling them raw it was!


Also on the menu tonight are coconut collard greens.  Should be interesing. One thing is certain, we are going with the flow and being adventurous and making and trying all the recipes. What's the worst thing that can happen?  That we are not crazy about it, okay so we don't make it again.  The good news is that if we like it, we can add it to our list of healthy meal options.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...