Skip to main content

Bet you did not know this about me.....


TRUTH BOOM 💣

Want to know something that I really struggle with?  

Posting about the business opportunity!!!!

I can share with you all the day long about my joy in the journey and healthy lifestyle,  💪 sweaty selfies, workout videos, recipes and cooking videos.

But share about the business opportunity, what it has done already, the travel we have been able to do, the additional income to help with debt, being able to help and give back, and what we are working towards and why…….well that’s a whole different kettle of fish 🐟 🐟. 

Then I started thinking about all the opportunities that we are missing out on and something that happened recently that made me a little sad, grateful that we are on the path that we are on and confident that in time what we are working toward will bear fruit.

Let me start by introducing you to these two beautiful ladies that mean the world to me.  They are my big sisters Irma and Anna!!! They are amazing women of strenght, goodness, strong faith, generosity and love of family and two of my strongest role models.

Together with their hubbies they are in Idaho on a mini family vacation.  And if it was'nt for a work meeting that I was required to attend, John and I would be there with them right now. 

We had planned to make our reservations to fly to Idaho once we got back from NOLA.  But while in New Orleans I got word about the work meeting so we had to scrap our plans for a short trip to Idaho to meet up with my sisters.

Want to know what really stinks.  The work meeting that was so important that I had to be at was cancelled and now has to be rescheduled which means we gave up this time with my sisters and brothers-in-love for nothing. 

It is what it is, right, we have to work and I am grateful for my job.  And other things like looking for lake houses filled the gap so there is always a silver lining, but you know what I mean.

So yesterday, I face timed my sisters during my lunch at my desk.  It was mid morning in Idaho so they were having a late breakfast and we had the blessings to chat for bit and catch up.  And I got to see thier beautiful faces.  I look at them and I see mommy and daddy. It warms my heart that the legacy my parents left us has kept us all so close and even more that we love spending time together.  

Reality is a slap in the face.  For us, life is short, family is everything.  We are all getting older and time is marching on and I am reminded every day how precious this life is.  And missing my sisters and being there with them, I am reminded of the many opportunities to make memories that we miss when we are operating on someone else’s time schedule.  Can you relate?  

I am grateful that John and I made the decision to build our own business so we can change the course of our future and we are building our business where we can make our own hours, set our own schedule, operate anywhere there is internet and that will provide us with the freedom and flexibility of time and finances to be able to take off to visit family, be present for those we love, help others, give back and do the things that matter to us.  It's not going to happen overnight, but there is hope of early retirements and that is good enough for us!!

In the meantime, we do what we need to, and we are grateful for it. But we know that there IS something more if we are willing to work for it with intention and purpose and most importantly BELIEF!!   

I AM LOOKING FOR COACHES TO JOIN MY TEAM!! 

Make no mistake, this business opportunity is not for everyone.  It has to be the right fit.  It takes hard work, dedication, intention purpose and a desire to serve others and help them achieve their goals and so so much more.  And the benefits can take us beyond our wildest imaginings, because truly all things are possible.

If you want to know what I do as a coach, what this coaching opportunity is all about or if you are simply curious.  I want to invite you to join me tonight  at 8:30 EST for an online coaching sneak peek party. 

It could be a glimpse into something that could change your life, like it is has changed ours.

No obligations, no strings. 

Send me a message 📲 and I will connect you to the group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.