Skip to main content

With love and abondanza, Linda




in my accountability group page on Friday while I was at a luxury business retreat this weekend.

I was excited to share how not only were being pampered with a little video shoot we were also being pampered and treated to top notch motivational speakers and mentors that were joining us to help us and teach us how to become the best versions of ourselves that we can be. Inside and out!

Personally, I can't begin to tell you the makeover that I received. Yes, I was totally pampered and spoiled with getting my hair and makeup done, video shoots, catered meals, a gorgeous setting, cocktail parties, wine tastings, the most luxurious of surroundings, gifts and so much more.

But I was ever more pampered and spoiled by the no holds barred most most amazing full luxury spa treatment that I received on the inside, that touched and moved my soul, with every personal connection, deep conversaion and loving interactions with my peers, the generosity, goodness and loving mentorship by our hosts as well as the insightful and spot on training sessions by our top notch speakers and mentors.

It's one thing to go to a training and retreat and "learn" as in a class room setting. It's a total other to be taught by top notch experts in their fields and mentors who lead by example, are invested in truly helping you to achieve your goals and who are authentically genuine, loving, caring, insightful and faith filled human beings. Those are my kind of mentors and Elizabeth and Michael made this retreat an experience and so much more than an event to spoil us and provide us with top notch training.

The experience, spoke to my heart and I absorbed so much through conversations, interaction and just being present to witness the natural wisdom and gift within each one of the amazing leaders I had the blessing of sharing this time with. And our speakers and mentors at every turn not only inspired us with their knowledge but by their example and participation in every aspect of the weekend as they shared shared fully and freely of themselves, their life experience and their knowledge to help us.

It was eye opening and thought provoking and for me it got right down to the nitty gritty that lurks deep beneath my surface and helped me to face some of the things that have been holding me back from breaking free and unleashing my true potential. It gave me direction, so much food for thought and the start to my own unique an personal blueprint.

Now its up to me. I can keep myself tethered to the shore, play it safe, wade in waters where I can always see the bottom where the waves are less likely to knock me over and have me swimming in the deep or getting stuck in the mud. Or like I did on Friday morning, I can get on that paddle board and start out on my knees until I build the confidence and the skills to keep my balance while standing on my feet. And when I falter and fall, and I will, I can get back on and keep going with grit, determination, love and joy in that journey. And with the one key component that makes all the difference, a supportive loving team cheering me on at every turn.

I am still working through and processing so much from this weekend.

But this much I KNOW:

💗 I have made a decision and I am determined to forge a path to unleashing my full potential.

💗 I am committed to doing the work it takes to keep moving forward because I am passionate about becoming not only the best version of myself that I can be, mind, body, soul and spirit, but the woman that I was created to be.

💗 I am excited to dig deeper, to muster the courage and the insight and that I need to create the blueprint that is going to help me change the narrative that I have been telling myself. And to unleash the narrative that I was created to write, the one that resides in my soul and is ready to break free.

💗 I am excited to share that journey and mentor others who want to make changes in their lives and who are willing to work toward those changes they say they want.

My foodie spirit is also being unleashed in the process and I'm ready to cook up a feast Linda style, with love and abondanza!!!

Where's my tribe? Are you ready to join me in the kitchen so I can help you cook up your own feast and so we can share the bounty and joy around the table?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.