Skip to main content

I am passionate about my journey to live a healthier lifestyle and the mission to help others who want the same. It's not always easy to do and it takes intention, purpose, commitment and effort but it is worth every second to live the life I am living today.

And the journey for me is progress not perfection. It has been a challenge coming out of vacations and the celebrations, parties and events of summer and early fall and staying on track with nutrition, working out and a healthy lifestyle? 

John and I have for the most part done well this summer and fall so far, but by no means perfect, we have indulged much more than we should, veered a bit off track and on occasions blurred the lines of balance and moderation. 

We have committed 100% to finish this year strong before we head into the temptations of the holidays and another year is over and we have been kicking that into high gear with a few changes in our routine and its workign wonders!

We are not interested in making excuses until we set a "new years" resolution in January. That is not going to help us with our goals to keep living a healthy lifestyle. We want to maintain what we have achieved so we can head into the holidays and all those luscious temptations that we know are ahead with a positive mindset, purpose, intention, balance and moderation enjoying life and a healthy lifestyle without losing the ground we have already gained.

I can spill all the details, but I'm not going to. If you want them, you know where to reach me.

Bottom line, if you are serious, ready to leave the excuses behind and willing to do what it takes to head into this holiday season and the end of this year strong and ready for the new year ahead like we are, join us!

We have already hit the  ground running and you can join us on November 6th.  It's not a magic pill, its work. And who knows like me you may no longer need medications for illnesses that can be managed by living a healthy lifestyle.

From experience I know it can be fun and a heck of a lot easier when we share the journey. Because the best way to stay accountable is with support, communuty, motivation, helpful tips, recipes and group of people headed in the same positive direction working with programs that work.

Our journey is ongoing, we are living a healthy lifestyle and that is lifelong and I am in it for the long haul. We have options and choices. The journey may be shared but it is not cookie cutter. I can help you figure out what will work best for you depending on your personal needs and goals.

A decision, a choice, the willingness to just jump in and START NOW, a personal coach and a friendly hand to help guide the way can change your life in ways you never imagined, it has mine.

Want to head into the holdiays strong with us?

Comment below, send me a message, reach out so we can you get set up and ready to rock and roll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.