Skip to main content

Spring into Summer Bootcamp.......whose in?


Amazing things can happen when you make a decision to make healthy lifestyle changes in your life.

I made that decision four years ago, I started out really slow and it took me another 6 months to fully get on board, drop the excuses and give a real go.

Three months later my labs were coming back better, I was able to "reduce" some of my medications and within 6 months I was OFF all of them.

It's not easy, it's a lifestyle and not a diet, you have heard it all before. And if you want more the deets let me know, I will fill in the gaps.

In the meantime, if you are ready to Spring into Summer, then I would love for you to join my Joy in the Journey Spring into Summer Bootcamp.

You don't need to boil the ocean or figure it all out. It's all been done for you. I have a plan that works and I can help you fine tune it to work for you.

What you need is the desire to make the changes that you say that you want, a willingless to invest in yourself, starting with your mindset, an open mind and heart, an "all in" attitude, a proven program to follow, accountability and support and a great coach, yup, thats me.

I have a plan and five spots open in my Spring into Summer Bootcamp group. We need time to prep and get set up so if you want in and you want the details, get in touch with me before April 9th.

Time is wasting, what the heck are you waiting for? See these pictures, I am a work in progress, good news is I'm loving the journey and you can too!
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.