Skip to main content

Starting our day in the Green





 WOW, WOW, WOW
So much to say about this but I'm keeping it brief and providing you with a link that can answer your questions and provide you with more information.
I learned about Anthony William the Medical Medium and the benefits of drinking fresh Celery Juice from a friends post.  I almost discarded the idea without looking further into it.  Mostly because the idea of drinking celery juice was not at all appealing to me and also because I thought this may another fad.  
But knowing that my friend isn't into fads, is health conscious and does her own thorough research.  And then taking the time read the comments on her post of others who were starting the day with fresh celery juice and following various methods recommended in these books 
I was intrigued and decided to dive into a little research myself.  After looking into the Medical Medium, Liver Rescue and Life Changing Foods and scanning through the information and excerpts from the books I downloaded the Medical Medium on Audible and all three books on Kindle and in no time was more than halfway through the first book.  
We made a decision a few years ago to live a healthier lifestyle and have been making strides in that direction with our nutrition and exercise.  I also prefer a natural and holistic approach to nutrition and healing and enjoyed reading about Anthony William's journey.  
So we decided to give celery juice a try and we are loving it.  
We now have a whole new arsenal of healthy recipes to add to our already lengthy list and we have been drinking fresh celery juice first thing in the morning for over three weeks now.  
Both John and I are amazed how one simple addition to our morning routine has increased the energy we already have from our shake.  And how the celery juice and the other tips from these books compliment and add a multitude of additional health benefits to an already healthy lifestyle!!


This article from the Medical Medium  about the top 21 questions on Celery juice is a great place to start if you want to learn more.  It's a bit long, but in my opinion covers a lot of ground and is totally worth the read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.