Skip to main content

Joy is always there, sometimes we need to look harder for it!


Sometimes best laid plans.........have to wait!

Had a tickle in my throat the whole way home that turned into a full fledged sore throat last night.

The kind that had me up gargling with warm Himalayan salted water twice during the middle of the night.

Stuffy head, body aches, chills, a sore neck, pounding head, horribly raw and sore throat and coughing up phlegm are my welcome home from NOLA.

Thanks to an early morning shot of NyQuil from my thoughtful beloved I was able to get a few hours sleep this morning. It's only taken the edge off the throat, coughing and exhaustion but I am grateful for any inroad. 

Next year in addition to heading over a few days ahead to Indianapolis we are leaving the day after to give us time to absorb and rest! We already got our tickets and are excited to see what the year brings and who else will be joining us in Indy!

My body may be reacting to this cold,bug, flu or whatever it is, but my fighting spirit is intact and I am mulling over all the many many take always of the leadership summit and  thinking of the things that I can do to better serve the people I am blessed to work with.

This morning after realizing getting more sleep and release from this cough was futile I started by setting our bed to zero gravity and bringing in my calendar and notes to do a little planing and work. It was short lived.

There is much to do, messages to return, challengers and customers to touch base with, and a kick a$$ plan to get out for my accountability group that starts with prep week on the 24th!

Chatting with people or even doing a live video or post today with my sore, scratch and hoarse throat isn't possible. I promise I will follow up soon.

Now it's time for a little rest with my beloved as we soak up some Vitamin D in the backyard oasis and enjoy our superfood shake filled with vitamins.  

My shake not only feels amazing on my sore throat but gives my body the nutrients it needs and that I count on to fight this stinky summer cold/bug/flu!!

And lookie here what came in the mail while we were away....baby, it's Joy in the Journey all the way.  

Truth be told, the way my body feels right now sucks. Accepted.  

But that does not have to dictate my mindset or attitude! No way!

Taking care of myself and keeping my mindset healthy and dare I say joyful till my body follows suit!

Want to join my next accountability group? Reach out to me 📲.

I promise I don't bite, I won't cough on you and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I can assure you this, our group will cover lots more than the basics of meal plans, meal prep, tips, nutrition, weight loss and maintenance, workout programs and all the rest.... we are diving deep and into so much more.


Want to find Joy in the Journey? Then let's do this together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...