Skip to main content

I'm A Little Obsessed.......


When you get a fire in your belly nothing can stop you!!

So what happens when there's a fire in your belly, you see amazing results that others have had, you have all the tools at your fingertips, you know the drill, you just have to #doit, and you know you are facing a big challenge that is going to be tough and out of your league, but you know you have it in you to do it........I'll tell you what happens!!

You go all in 100% jump in the pre game to get yourself prepped and ready for the real deal, haul a$$ and get a little obsessed so you can #crushit!!!!

That's exactly what I'm doing!!!

It's not going to be pretty, and it sure won't be perfect, but it will be 100% authentic!! And I am going to be journaling my crazy journey on my blog and business page.

Truth is I have been skating along, maintaining, comfortable, gaining ground, losing it and back and forth I've been in both my health journey and in my lifestyle coaching business. And I have gaine far too much to go back or veer off track.

Good news is I've been digging into my own personal development and growth journey and I've been able to dig a little deeper, gotten to know myself a little better and have more clarity on my purpose and mission.

Enough to know that, I don't want to be comfortable anymore, I don't want, but NEED to stretch and grow. I am limitless and I have allowed my own self imposed limiting self beliefs keep me safe and in the comfy zone. No more.

I want to feel not just great, but AMAZING!

I want to serve others better, Mind, body, soul and spirit and help them see their potential and realize they can do things that they don't think they can, because I KNOW from my own experience, if I can, they can too!!

I want to share the things and the resources that I know work for me and help me to live a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle!

And there are so many exciting things coming down the line #crushit, #the25thhour#80daysofobsession

And the timing is perfect!!

It's getting close to the end of the year and the start of the next one and all those New Years resolutions.

You know your trying to figure out what to do and telling yourself your too busy right now, will get to it later......I did that for more years than I care to mention. And most times when I figured it out, I didn't stick to it.

Why not make this year different?

Why not start now? If not actually starting, make your plan now.

I'm doing things a little differently and working more directly with a smaller invested and engaged group who are ready to drop the excuses, go ALL IN 100% with me to get the results.

Our "boot camp" to start will; Meet online for a weekly chat, and our members will Check in daily in the support group, Team up with a support group success partner, Make personal development a non-negotiable and Meet online,phone or chat with me one on one weekly for starters...... Sound like something you need too?

Why not connect with me now before the year is over, spots are limited there are already several of us on board and ready to go.

Reach out now so we can tailor a plan for you so you can sail into 2018 with your own solid plan in place, support system, tools and resources you will need and fire in your belly too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.