Skip to main content

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......


Happy New Year!!
Welcome to 2018, #the25thhour MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!!

Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!!

I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life.

And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you!

This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information.

Read on to learn more about each one.
+++++++++++
Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD
“The Energy Expert”
@drcelestehamilton
Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach and is the founder of www.drcelestehamilton.com a community dedicated to helping help stressed out, high-achieving, professional women, discover the benefits of putting their health and themselves first, so they can feel energized and start loving life again. She’s your guru in living more fully.
+++++++++
Mary Ellen Phipps, MPH, RDN
“The Nutrition Expert”
@milknhoneynutrition
Mary Ellen Phipps is the registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) behind Milk & Honey Nutrition. She is a wife and mama of two from Texas! After being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 5, she had to learn what worked for her body in terms of food. Mary Ellen is your go-to source for all things food and nutrition!
++++++++++++
Monica Epperson, MA, CPLC
“The Story Expert”
@monicaepperson
Monica Epperson is an author, professor, speaker, and coach who is passionate about tying humans to their true story for a real, purpose-driven life. She is a story coach for True Stories Ministries and Purpose Cast, an adjunct professor at Oklahoma Wesleyan University, and Chesapeake Energy School of Business. Monica is the CEO and co-founder The Child of Divorce, a nonprofit dedicated to mitigating the negative effects of divorce on children, in 2008. She is going to teach you the power of your own story in living the life you truly want to live.
+++++++++++
Christina Ohanian, Agile Coach
“The Happiness Expert”
@ctohanian_ldn
Christina is a traveling agile coach who speaks at conferences, loves to bake, does graphic illustration, is an organizer of #play14 & maintains a healthy fit lifestyle. She lives in London and loves sharing her life experiences to help others live their best lives, too!
++++++++++
Elizabeth Hartke, Business Owner & Mentor
“The Leadership Expert”
@elizhartke
Elizabeth Hartke is a speaker, writer and founder of The 25th Hour. Getting her start as a Beachbody Coach, she was able to build her side hustle while rising the ranks to achieve the highest possible rank within the company. That business opened the door for her to leave corporate and start mentoring other go-getting women on how to scale up their lives and businesses. She now leads a large organization and personally mentors a select number of business owners. Wife and mama to two little’s, Elizabeth will be your go-to in all things leadership and business.
+++++++++
Melissa Rifkin, MS, RD
“The Health Expert”
@confessionofadietitian
Melissa Rifkin, MS, RD, CDN, CSO is a New York City dietitian who specializes in weight management, bariatrics, and oncology. With a Master's degree from New York University, and over 10 years of experience in clinical nutrition, she is going t
o be your source of greater health!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bearing with the faults of others

Aside from the Bible my all time favorite is the Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis and my favorite version of this book that has been reprinted in various versions is the Penguin Classic. I’ve had my copy for well over 20 years and it is highlighted and tabbed and falling apart but it is and always will be my go to!! During Lent I was so excited to pray with the Hallow App and the reason I was so excited was that they were doing reflections on the Imitation of Christ, and it was a blessed Lenten Season with Hallow and that blessing continues for both me and my beloved today as it has become a part of our daily routine. Which I have to say is anything but routine but joyously consistent. Back at the beginning of Lent I ordered a revised translation from Pauline Books, it took a few months but I received the book recently and have been loving it. I enjoy very similar translations to my penguin classic and I am blessed by the reflections and prayers at the end of each section. And

Usefulness of Adversity

  Today the reading I turned to was Usefulness in Adversity. For me it reminds me to draw closer to God, to seek His wisdom and guidance and to always remember that it is He who sees my heart.

Avoiding rash judgement

I love starting my day with a random reading from the Imitation of Christ!  Somehow it always seems to be just what I need to hear for that day.  This morning was no different, the reading was on avoiding rash judgement.