Skip to main content

This mornings musings.....



Well it's day 3 of 80 and we are getting it done!  It ain't pretty getting up in the wee hours and having breakfast and then waiting to workout but the blessing is that it has made for us a perfect time to spend some time in prayer and personal development.

And I have been so inspired by our readings in the morning I am sharing them on my facebook page. I know how much I need to hear what I am reading and meditating on and I figure if I need it, there may be others out there who need it too.  So for whatever it is worth I am sharing it and trusting that it may be helpful to someone else too.

There is a whole day ahead and I am ready for the challenge and looking forward to it, what a blessing to get into a new routine.  It doen't quite feel like a total blessing yet, still getting used to it, but as the days go on and we keep at it, I know it will get easier, the routine will fall into place and in the end we will be healthier, mind, body, soul and spirit for it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...