Skip to main content

Consider all a friend...........sometimes easier said than done.

Musings "On the Passion of Christ" According to the Four Evangelists by Thomas Kempis

I am loving my walk this Lent with this book.  Today was about the betray of Jesus by Judas in the Garden of Gethsemane.  And a powerful reminder to me of the model Jesus has given me in bearing with my trials and with those who have betrayed, slandered and hurt me and the ones I love.  The take away for me today is praying for greater patience, His patience and His grace to have the desire to endure even greater trials for love of Jesus.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...