Skip to main content

Jesus is always with us


" but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” I will all the more gladly boast of my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities; for when I am weak, then I am strong. "                                                                                                                2 Corinthians 12: 9-10
I received a reminder this morning when I picked up the calendar that I have had for years called Jesus Today by Sarah Young that has a daily devotional. Today started off with " My grace is sufficient for you" and was a beautiful reading. 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10 is one of my favorite scriptures. It has helped me through many difficult times years ago and whenever I need to hear it and for me it's a constant reminder of Jesus's presence in my life and how His power is made perfect in my weakness. And there are no coincidences, only God incidences and it ties right into what I shared about in a homily I heard on Sunday about being the person that I was created to be, a bold and authentic witness to the glory of God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  A little break from making St. Joseph's bread for a reflection on keeping my focus on Jesus.

Christmas Eve

  Our Frist Christmas together in Texas - 1982 It's Christmas Eve morning and I am excited for whatever the day brings especially the coming of the birth of Jesus and the blessings and grace that await each new day.  This morning I’m also reflective with emotions and thoughts about my dad who died 23 years ago on Christmas Morning and my mom who died 27 years ago in November. In my heart I know that they are together in heaven celebrating with Jesus and all those I love who have gone home to glory and that brings peace and comfort to my heart. My heart is also filled with so much gratitude because my parents left us with so many wonderful traditions and family memories, family was everything to them. They always instilled in us a spirit of gratitude and unconditional love, and I am so grateful that never was there ever a time that I talked to my mom or dad that I did not tell them how much I loved them. I was by mom’s side when she drew her last breath and I saw the lov...

Are you ready for 2018? I am, I have a plan......

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018,  # the25thhour  MOVEMENT and the year YOU finally find that extra time in the day that you have been looking for! And so much more!! Believe me this is a MOVEMENT and group you do not want to miss and it's FREE!! I’ve teamed up with fellow coaches, others and my mentor, Elizabeth who founded #the25thhour, so that together we can provide YOU with a community of value, inspiration, information, motivation and support to live YOUR best life. And I'm delighted to introduce you to the EXPERTS who are here, along with myself and other coaches to help you! This group ROCKS and I am so excited for what is to come!!!!! And to be able to share it with you!!!  Reach out to me and send me a message if you want more information. Read on to learn more about each one. +++++++++++ Dr. Celeste Hamilton, MSc, PhD “The Energy Expert” @drcelestehamilton Dr. Celeste Hamilton is a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach an...